Popular Posts

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Media display weeded!

Okay, I didn't weed my media center display, but I photographed the display to include here...and discussed, practiced weeding in the media center. I will spend more time next week actually completing a section of weeding.

So...to my display:


With National Poetry month in April, we got an early start with my display. I centered on Shel Silverstein, because I think he works for both younger AND older elementary grades! I really liked how it turned out. The virtual component of the display is a glogster I created for teachers and students to use at school. The link will be posted on our school's media center page.
Here's a link for you:  http://allisonkbaker.edu.glogster.com/shel-silverstein/
The outside as you can see was
centered on The Giving Tree.
All types of Shel Silverstein books
on the bookshelf
 



A giant lion (reading about himself?)
and lots of Silverstein's drawings!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment